skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Me

My Photo
noreese
Mommy of 2 boys and we are still figuring out identical or not. Just wanting to record trivial to not so trivial day to day adventures to be able to look back at them :D
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Baking (2)
  • Can't Get Enough Of It (4)
  • Cool (2)
  • Events (11)
  • Gestures to Remember (5)
  • Indulgences (4)
  • Inspirational (6)
  • Music (5)
  • None (2)
  • Nonsensical Thoughts (6)
  • Personal Thoughts (34)
  • Quiz (2)
  • Readings (1)
  • Snap-a-tography (18)
  • Weddin' (1)

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (18)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (12)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (11)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2008 (19)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2007 (64)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2006 (76)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (1)
  • ▼ 2005 (43)
    • ► December (8)
    • ▼ November (12)
      • Broadband Woes
      • Hidalgo Unveiled
      • Beauty Bargains
      • Felt-Tip Tail
      • Pama Home
      • Best is Enough?
      • Speak and Do
      • Japanese Name
      • Color Heart
      • Outrageous Name
      • Talent Tell
      • Pama Yunan I
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (8)
A day in a life of .....

Friday, November 25, 2005

Beauty Bargains

What a perfect day to be on leave! It was the 1st of 2 days of Clarins "Sales" or should i say "Beauty Fair". Not sure how come am part of clarins mailing list but am glad i was mailed about it.
Was there at 10am sharp but it looked as though it had opened earlier coz some ppl were there already picking out the stuff. I had a look at the Clarins website the night before and i knew what i wanted to get.

It was exciting to see great stuff so cheap! Tested the powders and there were sooooooo smooth... pretty good quality stuff there.

I got all i wanted and paid for them all in 45 mins. That's the beauty of being there on a working day and early! Was at the sale in the previous year and it took me 45 mins to pay minus the picking out stuff.

I got pretty much the things i wanted except for:
  • sunscreen for the face
  • retractable eyebrow pencil - it was sold out even i was early
I know its sounds lame to be excited over these cosmetics that I got but I am! I would have not gotten these if it werent for the sale. I proudly present the bargains I got!

Shimmer Powder Compact
Quite liked an illuminating powder Stila had but it was pricy. And this is similar to that for only RM40! Am such a happy shopper today :D


Eye Color Trio
The powder is really smooth.... Got this in another nice turquoise shade for only RM30.


Summer Accents Pencils
Finally got to buy eyeliner that serves also as eyeshadow. Have been wanted to buy it since finding out Stila having them. And exactly the colors i have been wanting all in a set of RM40

Lip Sparkle Pallette
A great Christmas gift for my beloved cousin/aunt. Saving this for her this Christmas. Hope she will like it. RM45

I am such a happy shopper today. A real bargain of a purchase. I hope i am still included in their mailing list for the next year.
Posted by noreese at 5:55 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod