It has been a really long time since I have been truly and continuously unwell. It all started after the HK-Bangkok Trip. Late night flight and 1 day of rest to recuperate from the hectic trip. Dad came down with an early flu in Bangkok already and was on mc th next few days from the flu. That 1 day rest certainly didnt help my immunization system coz i became sick on the eve-eve of CNY and was in bed for 5 days! The cough was really bad till my tummy muscles could not take another cough anymore! Felt the same for 3 days after seeing the 1st doctor near my house - i shall not go there ever again coz the medcine perscribed never works. Went to Dad's friend's clinic and was all better the day itself. Missed all the CNY action this year - was in bed while my family and relatives was doing the annual house visiting.
The flu-thingy dad and I caught is a stubborn one too... my flu persisted for 2 weeks and suddenly a super high fever that had me going home to sleep with NO FAN ON and with my sweater and blanket over me for feeling super cold.
Its still lingering a-bit on me now.... I hope the 3rd round of antibiotics immobilizes the virus in me completely. Most part of my spending money for Jan and Feb has gone to the doctors.
Am just glad am out of bed and the cough is not the bad one :-)
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Make sure you start to take some vitamin C as well as vitamin B-complex. It help you to recover quicker as well as getting you off the "tireness" and "Blur" feeling after the 3 course of antibiotic. I had that last year during new year where I was declared bronchitis. Almost turning into pneumonia. Very heavy antibiotic for 2-3 course turning me into zombie. Thanks to someone telling me to take B-Complex, which I did and become less "blur" and "tired". - Chong . ;)
Thanks for the tip Chong!
Have been contemplating since then to take supplements to prevent from getting sick like that again :D
Post a Comment