Got a call from Dave last Friday. Finally got the DPI project! ;-) It was 9 months ago when we did the POC for them. Dave called to find out if I all right to be going to Perth for 1 month to start the technical implementation of Zero Touch.
Still feel really bad for telling him that i would like to stay on here to follow through the projects at hand - its lately that i have the opportunity to really carry through a whole project and working with a team. Leaving would mean not being able to carry it through and experiencing the up and downs. I would love to go to Perth but leaving for a long time and coming back would be like starting all over again and picking up where I left off.
I hope I didnt let him down that way :-(
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
guys there are expecting you, as far as i know ler. :)
Update me if you had changed your mind kay, don't just go away - I'd felt damn lost. (F)
Post a Comment