Lately I have been reflecting on what has taken place the last months. It’s almost 5 months now since all that has happened. In a strange way I see that God has been in the hand of planting circumstances and ppl and keeping me really busy without myself having to plan to stay very occupied at all :D. So much so that I don’t even have time to mope around depressingly :D. Here’s how I have been unusually busy:
- Busy with Tap - The tap gang only does 1 yearly tap performance every year, but for the 1st time we were invited to perform it again for another school to help “spice-up” their concert. For the 1st time too we have got a REAL Professional Video ever taken of us. What an experience it was :D
- Tap Outing - Got invited to the lovely home of the dance school principal for an appreciation dinner for performing at her school concert. Played with the neighbors’ super cute and adorable doggie beagle. For a seemingly normal dinner what a funny and adventurous night it was.
- Busy with Tap II – Rigorous practices with minimum 6 hours continuous practices weekly could not help but to get my mind of things :D. All that practice landed the gang in the front page of the StarTwo all in the name of the art of tapping
- Lantern – For the 1st time the tap gang had this crazy thought to relive the days of playing lanterns. And so they did and I joined in with them in a residential park as the only adults with lanterns and the only one’s playing “pop-pops” :D
- Old Friends – Old friends whom their contacts I could no longer find and have not seen for 1 – 5 years calls me from out of the blue. It was time well spent catching up with old friends and what they have been doing with their lives
- New friends – Interesting and wonderful circumstances in meeting new friends and them blessing me in return through encouragement of their lives.
- Friends All the time – Wonderful friends who were there for me at anytime no questions asked. From just hanging out to a shoulder to cry on – really.. what more can I ask for in the friends that I have :D
- Dad – Dropped what he was doing to go on a trip with me in a time where I didn’t want to be around here even though it was kind of drastic - all for the love and support for his daughter. What more can I ask for in a Dad who is also my friend.
What a roller coaster ride it has been and in a weird way also a positively revealing and fruitful experience of it all. The passion and heart that I have for and been inhibiting is now no longer inhibited. And all I long for now is to pursue the very zeal and heart that I longed for without boundaries.
Life will always have its up and downs and I wouldn’t have chosen to have taken that rollercoaster ride. But that experience has changed and made me who I am now – not like soooo… strong but stronger than before… and also changed for the better. Am thankful and blessed for the for the circumstances, people and events that has timely took place. Now I look forward to the wonderful things be it both bitter and sweet that are ahead for me :D

2 comments:
:) this blog makes me smile for you... am glad life is good...
thanks pl and thanks for being there for me too :D
Post a Comment