skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Me

My Photo
noreese
Mommy of 2 boys and we are still figuring out identical or not. Just wanting to record trivial to not so trivial day to day adventures to be able to look back at them :D
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Baking (2)
  • Can't Get Enough Of It (4)
  • Cool (2)
  • Events (11)
  • Gestures to Remember (5)
  • Indulgences (4)
  • Inspirational (6)
  • Music (5)
  • None (2)
  • Nonsensical Thoughts (6)
  • Personal Thoughts (34)
  • Quiz (2)
  • Readings (1)
  • Snap-a-tography (18)
  • Weddin' (1)

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (18)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (12)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (11)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2008 (19)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ▼ 2007 (64)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (10)
    • ▼ January (6)
      • 'O Beautiful Affliction'
      • Mr.Sick Calling
      • The Waiting
      • China Pics Overdue
      • What's Lined Up...
      • The Old and the New
  • ► 2006 (76)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2005 (43)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (8)
A day in a life of .....

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mr.Sick Calling

For the past year how my body tells me am not well has not been so pleasant. It used to come in the form of a little bodyache and a little feeling of sicklyness a day or two before. And within the next few days you know when you wake you just cannot go to work and you've probably had done the critical things that needed to be done knowing you are on the verge of MC'ing.

But lately its not so... I have reached the customers place, sat down and out of the blue I can feel me whole body aching and all me joints aching all the more gradually. Within the hour my head is also pounding and the aches worsen and I know I cannot last the 2nd half the day. Off I go driving home and I know the only energy I can muster is to sleep... Then the shivers and trembling starts and me body is overcomed by feeling cold even with the car aircon off and with a sweater on. Forget about the doctor first as I have barely enough energy to get home. The moment I get home its off to bed with no fan on, sweater on and 2 layers of blanket and still shivering!

Was better within a few hours but the head still pounding a bit and body aching much less but tired. Off to this humourous doctor near me place and he could not diagnose anything as everything was fine except for how I felt.

Happily I thought I was all right the next day, geared up to finish some stuff at work and as I was mid-way getting to work it started all over again. By the time I almost got there I was already shivering away and I know I certainly cannot last it at all at work. Just turned around to head for home and managed to pop a panadol that worked amazingly fast in keeping my feet and hands from trembling to get home safely. Off straight to the doctor I went again and all's fine except for how I was feeling. So his instructions for the next few days or more:


  • 3 litres of water a day (I take less than a litre so its going to be a field day going to the loo ;D)
  • 7-8 hours of sleep (off to bed early I must go then)

Have been contemplating to start taking Vitamin C's, so am taking this opportune to start taking them daily as of today.

Posted by noreese at 12:57 PM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good grief... will you just take some time off and stop working so hard woman!! :(

12:18 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod