Then he said, “That is why I said that people can’t come to me unless the Father gives them to me.” - John 6:65 (NLT)
"Hi there. U guys and gals ok? yup, m bk 2 hound u, ha ha ha! Jus wantd 2 ncourage u wid a Word-John 6:65. I had lunch testerday wid a gd fren. We shared abt our lives n how we didnt deserve God's grace becoz of our past. Pastor is rite, dat our Lord has such MAGNIMOUS MERCY. we cm 2 dis scripture. N it made me feel so privileged n thankful dat i'm chosen, dat He wanted me. I'm special enuf 4 Him 2 want me n love me save me n bless me. So remember, U R HIS UR D CHOSEN ONE. B blessed." - via SMS
Thanks Lisa for your thoughtFULLness, encouragement and sharing a piece of who you are... Am blessed to know you and am indeed blessed by your SMS :D
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment