Thankful I am of Him above
of plans better and beyond
than what I could have thought
was possible for me
Such state I never thought attainable
Such state I thought was only a fairy tale
Such state I thought was only for the movies
But in Him all things are possible
What I thought was the best for me
Is only a fraction of the best of what
He has in store for me
It is said my thoughts are like
a grain of sand
But His' is the whole sand by the shoreline
Blessed and thankful indeed I am
That words cannot fully express
Blessed and Thankful indeed I am
Blessed and Thankful indeed I am


5 comments:
wahlao...scare me for a moment with the big crow-feet eyes that looked alvin-nish...
Anyway congratulations babe, glad that you've found your other half! :D
thanks miss... hehehe... u osso noticed the crow-feet eyes ehh. ;D
so sweet... yum.. :P
what's yummy liao.. the bling-bling or the man ;D hehheee..
congrats noree.. such a pretty ring... :)
Post a Comment