skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Me

My Photo
noreese
Mommy of 2 boys and we are still figuring out identical or not. Just wanting to record trivial to not so trivial day to day adventures to be able to look back at them :D
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Baking (2)
  • Can't Get Enough Of It (4)
  • Cool (2)
  • Events (11)
  • Gestures to Remember (5)
  • Indulgences (4)
  • Inspirational (6)
  • Music (5)
  • None (2)
  • Nonsensical Thoughts (6)
  • Personal Thoughts (34)
  • Quiz (2)
  • Readings (1)
  • Snap-a-tography (18)
  • Weddin' (1)

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (18)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (12)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (11)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
  • ▼ 2008 (19)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ▼ September (7)
      • Fun with Lantern or Fire
      • 4.30am
      • Cardboard Testimonies
      • Cookie or Pizza
      • A Day on Tuesday
      • Old Look
      • 4th Monthly-Niversary
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2007 (64)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2006 (76)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2005 (43)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (8)
A day in a life of .....

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4.30am

I wonder why stay up till 4.30am to complete as much as work as I can, so that things of a certain project will continue to run as smooth as possible without the company's effort being questioned. I knew when I had to be on MC on Monday it only meant I have less no of days for me to complete work by Thursday the same week. I know taking another day of MC is not an option even though I was still not feeling very well as it would leave me only 1 day of impossible work to complete.

1 day of MC, back to work next day and worked till 4.30am to complete as much work as I can = 2 days of work even though I took MC
Posted by noreese at 6:38 PM
Labels: Personal Thoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod