skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Me

My Photo
noreese
Mommy of 2 boys and we are still figuring out identical or not. Just wanting to record trivial to not so trivial day to day adventures to be able to look back at them :D
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Baking (2)
  • Can't Get Enough Of It (4)
  • Cool (2)
  • Events (11)
  • Gestures to Remember (5)
  • Indulgences (4)
  • Inspirational (6)
  • Music (5)
  • None (2)
  • Nonsensical Thoughts (6)
  • Personal Thoughts (34)
  • Quiz (2)
  • Readings (1)
  • Snap-a-tography (18)
  • Weddin' (1)

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (18)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (12)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (11)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2008 (19)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2007 (64)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2006 (76)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (8)
    • ▼ September (9)
      • Chasing the Pizza Man
      • Zouk
      • Thoughtful Pa
      • Corica
      • Jaci Velasquez: Lay It Down
      • SC + Paddington
      • Berry Delight
      • Head-On
      • Instant Bak Kut Teh
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2005 (43)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (8)
A day in a life of .....

Monday, September 04, 2006

Head-On

So many, many times.... I still struggle and wonder whether I have made the worst decision of my life or the best one ...Is it just cruel and selfish of me? ...I am not too sure if I can handle the consequences of the decision. Rationally it’s easier said than to have to deal with it.

The finality of it all hits me every time when I run out of daily and self-made distractions, and every time I am reminded of what it used to be or what it could have been.

I would have to face it head-on eventually but how and when... I am just tired of thinking and at the same time afraid of starting all over again. It will be a very long road to recovery and it still feels like I have yet to move forward.....
Posted by noreese at 12:46 AM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

12:45 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod