Car is out of commission for a while so dad dropped me off work at office today... It should have been a typical walk to the office... But it wasn’t.
Just less that 10 steps from having been dropped off... Out of the blue something hit my head and it was like a scratchy hit. I turned to check what it was. At about 2 arms length of me was the culprit... A vengeful looking crow... For a second I wanted to throw something at the bird... hmm... but I was out in the open and I wouldn't want to be in a situation where it attacks me again... Good thing I didn’t too cause as I decided to head to office again it flew nearer like it was going to do something again... Good thing it stopped there.
Who would have thought.. getting down a car and getting hit by a crow for not having even provoking it... what a start of the day..

0 comments:
Post a Comment