Have been contemplating for sometime now for a DSLR. Was targeting mid-year to year-end. Then the "necessity" arose for me to get it earlier :D The fact that I have bought a DSLR has not fully sunk-in - and it has to do with the fact that I have chosen to venture into an expensive hobby and the venture I have stepped into is only the start. Never thought I would be the one to take on a costly hobby.
Managed to play with it abit for now and am glad that I got it anyway - why wait longer if you can have better pictures now ;D As you can see that's the box ;D

Took some test shots and here they are
http://noreese.multiply.com/photos/album/26
2 comments:
noree wait for me ya. once i got enough fund i'll get one too, then we play together. :D
hehheee... can. can.. i saw ur msn leh.. now u considering D80 ar?
Post a Comment