My eyes rarely twitch.... Only within this recent year. I used to think it was a random rarity that it twitched and thought it must have been for no relevant reason.
Now I pretty much have come to a conclusion that it is not random and that it seems to have occurred when I am in a state of great stress/greatly overwhelmed.
Maybe its a good thing as a sign that I need to do something to address it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Twitching sensation?
Has greatly to do with nerves, especially when you are stressful.
What you can the least do to yourself is to go for a massage concentrating around the forehead and neck :)
Hey, that happens to me as well, twitchy eyes! Not good when having a conversation with someone.. as it almost looks like a winky eye... tsk tsk... get some R&R noree! :)
Post a Comment