Was just browsing some emails of a tough time in my past and its hard to believe so many years have passed since even though it feels it happened not that long ago. I have many things to be thankful to Him for to how things have turned out and what more with another little one on the way.
The new year has started and it would have been nice for somethings to start afresh and new but there are still things of the last that needs to be attended to and have been on the back of my head since!
However the end of 2011 was filled with alot more time with the boys and with the long holiday, am going to miss seeing so much of them :( I realise the more time spent with them the greater the bond is established and am really blessed that I have more than just the weekend to spend time with them. Many ask how am I to cope with the 3rd one, and honestly I don't now until I get there and just have to remember to rely on Him first instead of my own strength and others.
The next few months will go by quickly and I am not sure how physically capable I will be. And I hope I will be able to take care of the boys as long as possible.
As for resolutions.... I can never remember what resolutions were made by the end of the year ;) but one I'd like to keep is to post at least a little more often if not often enough - at least to give a glimpse of what has been happening in this year to come.
Hello 2012 and hoping the start of work tomorrow is a good transition and fruitful one from the long holidays...
Tuesday, January 03, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment