skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Me

My Photo
noreese
Mommy of 2 boys and we are still figuring out identical or not. Just wanting to record trivial to not so trivial day to day adventures to be able to look back at them :D
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Baking (2)
  • Can't Get Enough Of It (4)
  • Cool (2)
  • Events (11)
  • Gestures to Remember (5)
  • Indulgences (4)
  • Inspirational (6)
  • Music (5)
  • None (2)
  • Nonsensical Thoughts (6)
  • Personal Thoughts (34)
  • Quiz (2)
  • Readings (1)
  • Snap-a-tography (18)
  • Weddin' (1)

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (18)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (12)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (11)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2008 (19)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2007 (64)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2006 (76)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (9)
    • ▼ August (14)
      • 2006 FAB Rhythm Tap
      • Strong?
      • Treat
      • There’s Still Something to Laugh About
      • Good Samaritan?
      • Condone?
      • Jeremiah 29:11
      • Contemplating
      • Lowest
      • The Right Thing
      • Psalm 34:18
      • A day in a life...
      • Revelation
      • Company Trip: Club Med
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2005 (43)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (8)
A day in a life of .....

Friday, August 25, 2006

There’s Still Something to Laugh About

Times are still tough these days. Sometimes I still zone out from the situation. Nevertheless there are still things to laugh about.

The hours of tap practice is almost over as the performance is this weekend. Was at the Tap full dress rehearsal in the evening at Civic Hall and the Tap upper attire included a black tube to the waist. Midway the tap routine on stage a group of us paused and posed which was part of the dance – I then saw my dance mate on my right who was oblivious that her tube came down so much to reveal her WHOLE black bra!!! I was in shock at the same time wanted to laugh hysterically!! :D Phew… good thing it was both black not too obvious to be noticed.

I then looked at myself and it was OBVIOUS! Mine was midway down with the BLUE bra showing and I quickly turned to face the back to adjust it – I couldn’t help it, I really wanted to burst out laughing at the same time embarrassed. I wanted so much to tell my friend beside me to pull up her tube – but I knew if I opened my mouth no words would come out – just laughter and that would have made what was happening more obvious to the audience!

It was then like a chain reaction, my dance mates noticed what I was doing. They were in shock and laughing and looked at their own and it was showing too!! We adjusted what we had to and quickly continued our turn to the dance. What’s worse was at the same time that it was happening a photographer was right down at the part of the stage where we were standing taking photographs!! I REALLY hope that he didn’t capture any of those “revealing moments”. – So SHY man!

It was super hard as we continued dancing cause I found it soooo.. difficult to keep from bursting in laughter :D – it was just soooo.. funny and sooo.. embarrassing :-S. As I think of it now I still can’t help but to laugh!

I made sure the 2nd round of the dance rehearsal I had an additional black halter top on! No way am I going to wear just the tube tapping and jumping away! :D
Posted by noreese at 1:18 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAaaaaaAA i want to see boobs!!!!!

8:58 AM
noreese said...

hahaa... you ar... always ham-sap boobs wan.. ;D Club Med oready not enough ar ;)

6:29 PM
Anonymous said...

corra, i thought you saw it during last year teched :P

11:38 PM
noreese said...

Eh... what's this.. ham sap talk... ;D

11:03 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod