Here's something for me that I will be able to use for some time(3 years the product lady tells me) to add some colour to me appearance and still retain the natural look/STILL look like myself.

Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette

Shimmer Cream Shadow Stick

8 comments:
NOREEE!!!! U CRAZY WOMAN!!!! I read about the BB chocolate platte yesterday, it's RM190 right????? And you BOUGHT it ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! Awww i wanted it soooo MUCH tooo!!!!!!!!!!
Heheee... I wanted to get the Shimmer Brick like the wan you have but dont have oready ;(
So I got this wan lar... your shimmer brick wan nicer lar :D
this thing is the most wanted palatte at the moment larrrrr
the shimmer brick... i think u can get it during christmas, but they had that too a few months ago!
the shimmer brick i saw it last month in JB... not too sure though whether KL has it or the stock habis already...
Hey if you dont treat urself good, who else would?!
nowwww... noree is so "in" with cosmetics nowadays.. i think i need to mingle more with the ladies hehe
oh yeah noree.. forgot to wish you happy belated birthday! :D
hey gurls, I saw from a magazine, BB has just released another shimmer brick, it is called Shimmer Brick Gold. :D
Looks cool, the shimmer brick that i had is still the best. ^^
yeah... i still like your's the best too ;D
Post a Comment