I know life is about decisions and what you make of it. I know its about making the best of difficult situations and tough life phases. I wish I wouldn’t have to go through trials and tribulations but I know it makes us a better person only if we choose to stand strong through it.
I am always thankful for sane and supportive dad and brother. When you are already trying to get through one of the toughest turn in life that hits you hard – you hope another tribulation will come at least a little later so that you can cope with the tough one you already have to handle. One of the most precious things in life is family. I know I should not take it to heart and also should not to take it too hard as it is who she is and have always been. But you can’t help but to hope and long for.. no matter how long it has been that she would one day at least even an itty bit to step outside of who she always been. When the toughest bits of life hits you – you hope more than ever maybe this time she will come round just once.. for me. Instead it’s the same if not more worse than it has been before – I can’t understand what I could have done for her to treat me like this.
I know I cannot choose when the toughest times hit me. I know I still have to be strong even when things seem so hard and even when things important to you go against you. I can’t wait for this time to pass and for me to look back to say “What a “toughy” time it was and I’m glad that’s over…”
Sunday, October 08, 2006
I Know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i think if you can say that you will one day say "that was a toughy time"... means that everything will be ok. :)
Post a Comment