So there we were - adults converging at a residential park walking with our lanterns with no particular purpose but to have fun. We lit as many candles and lanterns as we could but the wind blew them out! It was great to reminisce the days we used to play lanterns as a kid. The best thing about it in those days was it was an excuse to be able to play with fire and burn stuff - all of us agreed ;D
And everyone is already planning to get together for Chinese New Year to play fireworks - its nice to still have the kid in us.

2 comments:
I remember I used to "play lanterns" by burning them...muahahhahaha... almost set fire at my college's nursery - lanterns were hanging near the fence & plants back then. How I miss the fun!
yeah.... yeah... burning them is one of the things we never fail to do after playing with laterns....
Post a Comment