skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Me

My Photo
noreese
Mommy of 2 boys and we are still figuring out identical or not. Just wanting to record trivial to not so trivial day to day adventures to be able to look back at them :D
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Baking (2)
  • Can't Get Enough Of It (4)
  • Cool (2)
  • Events (11)
  • Gestures to Remember (5)
  • Indulgences (4)
  • Inspirational (6)
  • Music (5)
  • None (2)
  • Nonsensical Thoughts (6)
  • Personal Thoughts (34)
  • Quiz (2)
  • Readings (1)
  • Snap-a-tography (18)
  • Weddin' (1)

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (18)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (12)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (11)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2008 (19)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2007 (64)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2006 (76)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ▼ October (8)
      • Misunderstood
      • Moon Cake Day
      • Happy 54th Birthday Pa!
      • I Know
      • Cool Beta Blogger
      • On StarTwo
      • Ripple Effect
      • The Pastor And His Son
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2005 (43)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (8)
A day in a life of .....

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Misunderstood

Tired I am from being lost in my thoughts
Thoughts and wonderings of what it could have been
    And what it no longer is
Tired I am from feeling down and under
Tired I am from explaining myself
Tired I am from staying strong when I feel like a wilted plant
Tired I am from pretending that am all right
   But deep deep down am not
Tired I am from hiding what is truly weighing me down
Tired I am from when temporary distractions are gone
   And left alone to my lonely thoughts
Tired I am from being asked questions I have no answer to
Tired I am from being misunderstood as I look unaffected
   When deep inside I am very affected!

Posted by noreese at 12:19 AM

2 comments:

de Cor's said...

Enjoy your away days, we will miss you. And do take care!

11:14 PM
Lcie said...

Everyone lives in denial at some point in life.

I know you have the ability to bounce back.

Let the time heal your wound.

Happy holidaying...

12:01 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod