- DVD Burning Simulation -> Successfull
- Actual DVD Burning -> Successfull
- DVD Verification -> Read errors on some sectors
What happens after trying to see what I can salvage from the DVD?
- Photos a viewable but it lags. Tried copying the photo's to the harddisk and it gives parameters error an cannot be copied at all
- Then some cant be viewed - then it can - "like magic - now you dont see it and now you do"
- Tried on a DVD-RW - no problems reading and copying
- Tried the same DVD burning settings as per the DVD-RW on a DVD but the verification problem still persists
What I think the cause is?
- Maybe its NERO? Article says upgrade firmware?? Aiyo so ma-fan.. - but other media files burning no problem wan - "puzzling"
- Maybe its the sleek looking notebook of mine but with buggy DVD writer and driver.
- Maybe the photo files itself?
- Harddisk? Did a scandisk and it is fine.
Haiyo... going to try some other DVD burners la... Dont want to be wasting the DVD's :(

4 comments:
Try browsing all your photos before you begun the burning process. I had few corrupted photos (as in it only load half way when i was viewing it), and that failed the burning process.
yeah.... i did that too... osso got problem.. sigh.. :(
What brand of DVD blanks first... dun tell me it's a name that u cannot pronounce! haha... My personal favorite, Mitshubishi or Imation (Crystal version pls).
I used Melody and first then many Mitsubihi CD's still got problem :(
I think its that new batch of notebooks we have lar - at first beginning ok wan... problem-matic wan... going to get them to replace DVD writer... tried others attached to me notebook no problem wor
Post a Comment