T'was an MPH Warehouse Book Sale this weekend... I can never resist books... Particularly warehouse sales... I still wanted to go to look for cookbooks.... and I told me self only 2 books max if I were to get any at all... but aiya.... I can never resist books... But I have justified reasons for getting them.... really... :D
Dad came along with me for what was supposed to be a quick browse.... not expecting to buy anything ended buying a number of books too :D
Here's are the goodies I got....
Worth it this Donna Kay CookBook.. Glad I bought it
RM2 Donna Kay Magazine.. so cheap! :D
Reader's Digest Publications are always good
Nope.. am still not dieting.. it looks to be about overall health... and it even tells you what type of stool you pass.... now that's an interesting and unusual book..
Now I don't need personal training... just have to read this book
Hard to find books on Pilates...
I have been reading quite a bit of info online already... this will be a good all in one reference
Was at the book stall at church today and I was sooo... tempted to get some books.... Good thing that its not a sale and that self-control kick'ed in :D

2 comments:
How much had you spent in the end ar?
aiyo.... do wan to say la... i just feel its worth it lor... am a book person wan la... :D
Post a Comment