Concert 1: Boyz II Men @ Arena of Stars
It has been a long time since I have last been to Genting and it all brought work memories... That experience somewhat helped in getting around Genting :D at least. I never knew there were sooo.. many songs of Boyz II Men that I didn't know... that shows what a fan I am ;D
Concert 2: AYA Festival Concert
- SonicFlood - What blessing this American Christian rock band has been
- Altered Frequency - Was impressed with this local band too..
- Mia Palencia - A truly beautiful voice she has... she sings sooo.. effortless.. If you don't believe me go check out her latest single at her website.
- Unabashed - Good music of their genre but erm.. not my kind of music la...
- Low Sook Yee (SUKI) - Winner of the local show One in A Million and a pleasant suprise that she could sing pretty well too..
It was also a truly inspiring testimony Rick Heil the lead vocal of SonicFlood who was living with Crohn's Disease go read it here. And yay.... for the fun of it managed to get SonicFlood to autograph their album :D
Theatre: GamarJobat @ Actor's Studio Bangsar
The next time when they are here again please everyone go see it! :D
The act consists 2 Japanese guys miming and for a 2 man act it was REALLY GOOD. The moment it started I was just laughing all the way to the end.... really... really talented guys... Its too hard to decribe how good it was but you can check out an excerpt of their performance on YouTube at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2joQJnB8Lk . There's really so much more to the show than what you see in YouTube so just make sure anyone reading this please go la the next time... :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment