skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Me

My Photo
noreese
Mommy of 2 boys and we are still figuring out identical or not. Just wanting to record trivial to not so trivial day to day adventures to be able to look back at them :D
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Baking (2)
  • Can't Get Enough Of It (4)
  • Cool (2)
  • Events (11)
  • Gestures to Remember (5)
  • Indulgences (4)
  • Inspirational (6)
  • Music (5)
  • None (2)
  • Nonsensical Thoughts (6)
  • Personal Thoughts (34)
  • Quiz (2)
  • Readings (1)
  • Snap-a-tography (18)
  • Weddin' (1)

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (18)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (12)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (11)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2008 (19)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ▼ 2007 (64)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (6)
    • ▼ May (13)
      • Hidden Treasures
      • Freebies
      • Grace vs Gracious
      • Which Type of Blogger are you?
      • Cool Snap Shots™
      • Appreciating You
      • Book: Provocative Faith
      • A Name: Hyperhidrosis
      • Gracious
      • What Major Is Right For You?
      • Babel Effect
      • Aventure Française
      • Window to Me World I
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2006 (76)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2005 (43)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (8)
A day in a life of .....

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hidden Treasures

It's time for a new chest of drawers that I have been holding back since Dec last year... yay :D finally bought it.. now just have to assemble them...
Was just clearing some drawers of a table in my room to make way for the chest drawer and hidden "treasures" found. I have always loved dolphins and what a pleasurable gift it was when it was given to me so many years ago by an uncle. I have totally forgotten about it and it has been hidden in the drawers for so long..


That's the painter :D

Along with the treasure were stamps I have collected years ago and have yet to get them soaked for the stamps. I still have a thing for stamp collecting even though it has been 20 years since I first started... why I say that is cause I still remember till today where I got some of these stamps that have been tucked away for so long... Cannot believe it that I have memories even tied to the stamps.


Posted by noreese at 1:22 AM
Labels: Personal Thoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod