Just made my variation of hummus with roasted red bell pepper and yumm! Am not sure if its the introduction of the bell peppers or if it was the freshly steamed chic peas. But I must say, its one of the better hummus I've tasted! Will certainly be making it again. Here's what is needed:
- Chic Peas/Garbanzo Beans - 200g
- 3 Spoonful of yogurt
- 2 Spoonful of tahini
- 2/3 Juice of a lemon
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Dash of Salt
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper (Baked @ 220 Degrees Celcius for 1 hr)
The week is almost over. This has been one of the harder weeks thus far with less hands to help. Constantly thinking ahead and anticipating things to be done to take care of the boys - and outings take additional planning and things to do. So much so that its I end up neglecting my hunger and have more fluids. And its abit tougher when one or both the boys need extra comforting from only mommy. On the plus side I certainly enjoy with the boys and the attention that they still want from me ;)It was also one of the first times having to attend family dinner on my own with the boys and their stuff. Had to make sure they were occuppied and the corn on the cob served it's purpose :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment