Its been a long week and its back to work tomorrow. Am kind of looking forward to be away at work for a few days as rest from constantly thinking ahead while roughing it on my own most of the time for the past 5 days. Despite the rest I will still miss the boys heaps :( but I can't have both, rest and time with them. The past week have made me realize more that I really need to be capable to take care of them on my own a lot more. It will be nice to be able to take the boys on outings on my own for some time out from home. Just ordered a soft carrier and am hoping it will enable be to carry both when I need to and still have at least one hand free. Am looking forward to receiving it and hope it arrives soon.
Am thankful for the help who is gentle and good with the boys to be able to accompany me to the park with them. But it will be nice if I could do it on my own. Am amazed how mum's of the western world take care of them and take care of the household needs... I mean how can you cook and do groceries with multiples.
The boys both woke up just now and its a nice feeling when both are clamoring on me for mommy :D When Joash was done and Jadon's turn, Joash stood up with his hands on my arms leaning on me smiling looking at me :D
Am thankful for the help who is gentle and good with the boys to be able to accompany me to the park with them. But it will be nice if I could do it on my own. Am amazed how mum's of the western world take care of them and take care of the household needs... I mean how can you cook and do groceries with multiples.
The boys both woke up just now and its a nice feeling when both are clamoring on me for mommy :D When Joash was done and Jadon's turn, Joash stood up with his hands on my arms leaning on me smiling looking at me :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment