skip to main | skip to sidebar

About Me

My Photo
noreese
Mommy of 2 boys and we are still figuring out identical or not. Just wanting to record trivial to not so trivial day to day adventures to be able to look back at them :D
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Baking (2)
  • Can't Get Enough Of It (4)
  • Cool (2)
  • Events (11)
  • Gestures to Remember (5)
  • Indulgences (4)
  • Inspirational (6)
  • Music (5)
  • None (2)
  • Nonsensical Thoughts (6)
  • Personal Thoughts (34)
  • Quiz (2)
  • Readings (1)
  • Snap-a-tography (18)
  • Weddin' (1)

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (2)
  • ▼ 2011 (18)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (3)
    • ▼ July (12)
      • Guess who started it?
      • Swinging Time & Aglio Olio
      • Best and Worst
      • Trying to be Self-Reliant Mum of 2
      • Red Bell Pepper Hummus & Corn on the Cob
      • Can't Say No to "Roti C"
      • Thoughts of Change
      • 3 Boys and Splinter
      • Ganoush
      • Messy Fruit & "How will the world know God is Great?"
      • New and Satisfied
      • Peeled and Washed
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2009 (11)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2008 (19)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2007 (64)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2006 (76)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2005 (43)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (8)
A day in a life of .....

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Thoughts of Change

Just started following a new series Game of Thrones and I must say that its additive and has story that keep me wanting to know more. But it may not be for all though as its has quite a bit of nudity and graphic. Am glad for unifi ;D

------

Have been analyzing for sometime changes since the boys were born and been thinking why I have been feeling that way. Among the things I enjoy is to see others enjoy the company of the boys. I enjoy it no less with some of my family members but most of the time in their presence feel like am less of a parent, always under scrutiny, and never seem to be doing things right. As a result of that I withdraw and talk little about the boys... when I do talk about them, I come to a repeated realization that less is better which leaves me feeling less that am not a good parent.
I used to enjoy and look forward to spending time with family then... and among the things that saddens me and ashamed to say is that I don't look forward to it as much as I used to and feel apprehensive and guarded when I do spend that time.

Sometimes I wish I could have that similar relationship back... I wonder sometimes whether I made the right decision of choosing the boys caretakers while I was away at work. This was among the things I wanted to avoid being in this type of situation. It's not my intention of taking way time with the boys.... but I still wonder whether it would have been better long term for relationship sake.

Sigh... but I can no longer turn back the clock... it is what it is...

Reading what I wrote it all sounds that its about me? I ask often how should I handle this centred on Him... and am still struggling...

Its late now and it was a busy day that it was difficult to be able to get any pics for a pic today. Till the next day then.
Posted by noreese at 3:23 AM
Labels: Personal Thoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod